Out of Action for a while

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you feel better soon. I had torn labrum repaired summer of 2011 after a motorcycle accident. They tried unsuccessfully 3 times to get that nerve block in before I told them to forget it. Shoulder was good until about two weeks ago and it has been killing me. Hope it's just the weather because I am NOT going under the knife again.

I made it home, hit the bed to sleep the anesthesia off. The nerve block has my arm as limp as a noodle, but at least there's no pain. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.
Good to hear you're back home bud. Now take it slow.

Hope you feel better soon. I had torn labrum repaired summer of 2011 after a motorcycle accident. They tried unsuccessfully 3 times to get that nerve block in before I told them to forget it. Shoulder was good until about two weeks ago and it has been killing me. Hope it's just the weather because I am NOT going under the knife again.
I've had a labrum repair...hurt like mad but recovery was quick as yours was.

I made it home, hit the bed to sleep the anesthesia off. The nerve block has my arm as limp as a noodle, but at least there's no pain. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Hope you're still doing okay Neal. You've been on my mind all day today.

Good. Keeping the pills to a minimum is a smart thing. I've had a couple buddies lose a good part of their lives getting hooked on pills post-op. And one of them took his life after battling with it for years. Stay strong brotha.

Back