Sachs Dolmar Chainsaws Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody have a Fan Housing for a 116si for sale or can tell me where I can buy one? P/No 112 112 540 . I would be happy to buy the housing complete with the whole starter assembly that mounts into it if needs be.

The cir clip that retains one of the ratchet pawls came off and the pawl destroyed the housing. It's a very nice saw to use and I would really like to get it up and running again.

I am in Australia but it is no more difficult to send stuff here than to post it within the US.

David

Welcome to AS David. I am a couple of hours up the road from you and I think I have what you want. Shoot me a PM.

Al.

Looking at the reflection on several of the pictures, I'd say the whole thing has been repainted.

Sure has, says so on the ebay add. I didn't catch that the first time around.

"The saw has had some repainting some time in it's life. Some of the paint
is chipped and krinkled, especially on the chain cover".

:cheers:

That's much for this saw, but i think you will get this because off many people whant to have a special type off chainsaw.
A 166 is a must have for some collectors, and don't now how rare the are in US.
In the Netherlands(where i live) there sold but never in big numbers,so there around but that many.
So when there's one for sale the prys getting high.

I wish the buyer much fun with this great saw, i own 2 SD 166 there great saws with many power.

Marco

something else does anyone now iff a full wrap handle for a SD 133 fitt's on a SD 123.??

and does someone now where i can find a fullwrap handle for a SD 133.??

Marco

Is a 166 with a bad paint job really worth $1620.00 ???? :dizzy: :bang:

Sachs Dolmar 166 Chainsaw - Chain Saw | eBay

Holy Crap.
I would have never thought it would have brought
that kind of cake. I'm sure glad i own all the ones
i have. And wish i never sold any.

So all the ones i sold i want them back. Come on guys
pack them up. :hmm3grin2orange:

Lee

something else does anyone now iff a full wrap handle for a SD 133 fitt's on a SD 123.??

and does someone now where i can find a fullwrap handle for a SD 133.??

Marco

According to the IPL I have, I believe the handle will fit a 123, 133, and 143, Marco. However, there are two different styles of cases that require a different style for each. I don't know how to explain the difference right off hand, but I bought the wrong one for my saw and would be glad to part with it. Someone else may be along to explain the difference in the cases/handles.

Latest posts

Back