Got another Poulan bow saw today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
Reaction score
Back last week when Craiglook was still functioning, I found a Poulan 3400 bow saw near Pensacola, FL. Called the owner and he was willing to ship so I calculated the postage and sent a money order. The seller is soon retiring and had a small engine business on the side and took the saw in for some work he did. It was priced at the value of the work and within my budget. Both the Post Office website and the seller indicated it would be here Wednesday, but it finally showed up today.

It was sent in a strong box but with only this piece of Styrofoam on top, no paper, bubble wrap or anything else in the box. It appears to have survived the journey but probably got a bit scarred up in the process.

Poulan3400bowsaw2001.jpg

This is now the second 3400 bow saw in my collection.

Poulan3400bowsaw2002.jpg

Poulan3400bowsaw2003.jpg

The new saw looks to be the older of the two based on the choke lever and handguard.

Poulan3400bowsaw2005.jpg

These are my Poulan bows posing for a picture. The 5200 I got on Wednesday is in front followed by the two 3400's and the 405 Pro.

Poulan3400bowsaw2007.jpg

i think by law you are only allowed to have one. plus that thing crossed state lines ,just a thought but if you send it to me all this trouble will just go away.

btw sweet bow collection you are getting!

Nice Poulan Bow,:cheers:

Some of the saws I get shipped to me come packed real good.
I had a few saws that got busted up in shipping because of
poor packing.

Latest posts

Back