Wow...$150.00

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You interested? I might have been but I am holding out for a bigger saw
I think so, unless a Texan AS member wants it. They should have priority and it makes more sense with shipping, etc.

Wow.....i wish i had the extra money. Probably to much saw for what i do anyways.

If I had the spare cash, I would go get it...bad time of year at this family...too many birthdays this month. I will be out of town this weekend.

Makes me wish I would not go looking for saws...seems I find good ones when I cant get them.

Well he is holding it for me...home with sick kid today..wife out of town. Not sure how I am gonna make it happen...CAD strikes again

Well he is holding it for me...home with sick kid today..wife out of town. Not sure how I am gonna make it happen...CAD strikes again
Cool. We'll be here to help if it makes you sick. LOL !

Dang it...I am gonna pull the trigger..so he says it runs etc...are there parts available if I need them

Dang it...I am gonna pull the trigger..so he says it runs etc...are there parts available if I need them

Yes ebay, i been doing research on the old poulans since i got mine. They are Awesome saws from what i hear. Dead reliable and able to keep up with all the 60cc saws in its day and probably most of the newer ones. I dont know much about the 5400, i would ask in the Poulan thread. Good guys over there.

what model is that...not too far from you?

Sounds like it needs a carb adjustment cause its fouling plugs. Im not sure what model i emailed him if he still had it, which he does. I asked what model and i havent heard back. If its a 4000 im going to back out on the 3700 and go pick it up:biggrinbounce2:

Latest posts

Back