346 WXP Stock vs mod. Dyno Runs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug...See I knew ya had a quick mind!.....you mind was racin faster than the presented question....along the same path, right past the destination....hehe. Good work still.
Someday Mr. Babcock, we must meet. And you can teach me what a "remy" is!

Otto, I would not argue that point a bit!....if measured by work.........although you must admit, when a fella advertises hopped up saws, and claims the saw's engineered life will not be effected, the industry generally measures "lifetime" in hours.....that practice might be classified right along with a manufacturer representing hp with a ...well, what I would call an "other than industry standard measurment"
and also some a those advertised weights..
Dishohorable is the word that comes to mind.

Last edited:
thats what i mean dagger - by my theory presented before I mean that a hopped up saw will do more work - ie. cut more wood in its life than a stock one. I know what "the industry" says and I wanted more...of everything and paid extra for it -???? glad I did too.

So, who the f*&* gives a ____ about how "many hours" it has on it? I dont have an hour meter on my saw to find out what I should expect as far as life expectancy. The industry standard hp is obviously embellishment, but why do so many heavy users choose to run nothing but modded saws? what are you saying?

its probably one of the most expensive off the topic pictures we will ever see also:p with the price of those three bottles one could pretty much buy any saw you wanted...:blob2:

Careful DW Babcock. You might end up as the next ENRON scandal..... Newsflash... Top exec found calculating piston speed in boardroom on company time. Shareholders don't agree. :cool:

Hey Badcook, I got news for ya, Robert and I poked back that gut rot while you were passed out, ha, ha, and chased it with Bud.
It was Andrews idea, I just refilled the bottle with water and some of Roberts Skoal to give it just the right color. Get that intaya, ya sucker!
Gypster

Hey gyro,

If that axe is your new felling tool, I hope you've been practicing a lot. Otherwise, the trees won't be falling very fast, if the Revival was a true indicator of your chopping prowess....

..maybe the Never-Dull will help...

really nice pic of those preferages. I've never been able to take a pic of my weekly bottles, because they have the seal and cap spun off before I get them out the sack.;)

Back