• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 390XP SOLD!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS460WOODCHUCK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I bought this 390XP new a few months ago. I really like this saw but work is slow and I need to let it go to help fund xmas for he kids. It has only had 3 tanks of stihl ultra mixed at 32:1 through it since new. It is being sold with the original 24'' husky bar and chain. I purchased the west coast spikes for it and that is what is on it. The saw runs great and looks as clean as they do on the shelf at the dealers.

I am looking to get $850.00 shipped. I will accept payment through paypal as a gift and the saw will be shipped UPS ground and insured for the amount of sale.

I may be interested in a partial trade on a nice 365, 372, 562 but would rather sell it out right. Sorry for not having pics on here but I am not sure how to do it since the forum change. I can text all the pictures you want to a cell.

I figured I would offer it on here for a couple of days before I put it on the bay.

I have made a lot of good deals on here with very respectable members and they were always pleased.

I guess I had a couple on here already but there is a couple other saws in the pic...oh well.

Already sold the 272. I ran a tank through the 390 then directly picked up the 272 to run a tank through it and the vibes of the 272 were a major surprise to me as soon as I started it compared to the 390.

As my daughter would say....."poopie" !! No biggie....the hunt continues . Good luck with the 390 !

A 390 is not that much better than a 385

I'm getting itchy all over again.... Arrrgh!

It's missing the other part of the handle. I'm glad I don't have the money for that right now. I don't know what I need with 4 90 cc saws.

Back