562xp Mk2 or MS400c?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crowbar

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Have narrowed my choices for a 60ish cc all around midweight saw to these two saws. The new 562xp Mk2 looks like it just about runs with the 400. Pros/Cons? Which saw would you choose and why?

And have two antiquated saws .
The "antiquated" Echo saws will perform as long as a "PRO" grade saw but at a fraction of the cost. Little slower and little heavier yes, but quality and endurance is the same. I bought a new Husky 372xp non x-torq back in the day and truly love it but would be totally content with a antiquated Echo 590. If I was a pro logger I would buy Husqy or Stihl. Keep your EGO out of the equation and you can have same results and save money. Peace

The "antiquated" Echo saws will perform as long as a "PRO" grade saw but at a fraction of the cost. Little slower and little heavier yes, but quality and endurance is the same. I bought a new Husky 372xp non x-torq back in the day and truly love it but would be totally content with a antiquated Echo 590. If I was a pro logger I would buy Husqy or Stihl. Keep your EGO out of the equation and you can have same results and save money. Peace
Ego has nothing to do with wanting a saw with modern performance.
And the difference we are talking g about is what? $150 difference between the 620 and 562.

Back