A little out of date on .com

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Snyder

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
The Jonsereds new 2152s and 2186s are apparently available; I hope I can get them in stock right away.

My supplier is good, but they still use snail mail, and FAX. They are caught right up with the 1980s

I actually got the info first from a smoke signal on this furum.

Tony,
I've got the 2152 on the floor now. Slick little unit, looks like it may have done the '49 one better.

Tony, I'll bet you get the Jonsered stuff from Tilton...they've got most of the USA locked up now...I think just BeeTee is left in the west now. I notice they have the 2152 and 2186 on <a href="http://www.tiltonequipment.com/Jonsered/Tilton_Jonsered_products_page.html"> their website</a> for all the world to see. Of course, that doesn't mean anything until you actually see the UPS guy carry one in.

My old Jonsered dealer quit the business a while back, and I e-mailed Tilton to see if they had anybody else in the region...took 'em 2 months to reply. I had forgotten all about it, and had learned of a new shop 15 miles on the other side of town that had taken Jonny stuff on. Their response didn't include the new guy at all, so I guess they aren't really up to speed.

Just curious, if the 2152/353 is going to be bumped up
to around say 3.3hp, where does this leave the 346?
Number minded shoppers will more than likely leave the
346 alone if the price dictates. Will we see a 348 or 349
XP to follow shortly down the road? I just can't believe that
E-lux would have the ratings so close, but yet the price 40 to
50 bucks more. It's a good problem, but will it spell the doom
of a really cool orange little saw. Is the pricing structure
close to the 2149 and its often ignored orange brother the
351? Sorry for all the questions, I just finished up physical inv.
at work, I'm way too full of caffeine and need to type to get rid
of some energy. Long live the horsepower wars.

Latest posts

Back