A never-ending project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Tracy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Anyone ever do a never ending project? My project 015 Sthil about 3 years into this project the story. Year one would run could not adjust the carburetor after reading systems of a air leak my big problem. I need a cool down time. Year 2 no advance tools to check anything. I decide chank seals were bad I did the clutch side only. Ran prefect. I decided to do the fly wheel side. Back to were I was at before. Year 3 I now have a leak down tester a pressure vacuum tester I knew it was still leaking. I could not find it crank seals was not leaking. I seen a video put the hole saw under water so I did found it. No gasket on intake Now it will not start at all. In no way I need this saw at all. For me a just learning everyday. I just want to hear about a project that all readers had. That seemed very hard and solutions. For example get eyes on a problem. My buddy dirt bike was not starting was push starting it. I said dude the kill switch is on. Never down trodden anyone we all make mistakes. I work on stuff out of gas.

Latest posts

Back