Another Johny Red going, gone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Snyder

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I heard not only that Jonsered is getting the 2186; I just got my first one. The 2083II is going away.

I liked it. I'm sorry to see it go. It was, I understand, the last vistage of what came from the Partner drawing boards. (except for cut off saws).
I just sold one to a logger who loves its balance. Now I gotta tell him he probably won't be able to get another.

tony i guess the epa just about has the last say. im an 028 fan and ill never see those new again.[not real 028s] ticks me off a little.
i like to pick a tool that does the job for me . then i learn it . after that i can get its best potential work output and also keep it running rite. then i want to go get another and they dont makum anymore.
i own a lazer z ztr 96 vintage. of course they quit putting out that model too .
but due to demand they started putting that same machine out again ,last yr.
same everything ,only two more hp on the kohler.the lazer 52 with 20 hp kohler is about like the 028 .as near bullet proof as it gets.

Latest posts

Back