Bar covers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul hill

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I,m looking for some bar covers for longer bars, 24 and 32 inch. All I can find locally is 20'' plastic. I've seen some that were longer and made ot of a heavy rubber like material but can't find any? Also seen some homemade bar covers. Any ideas on either or suggestions?

Go to your local fire house and ask of they have any old hose. The hose is very tough, basically flat and can be cut to any length you need.

GREAT idea, S-man! I've been jamming a small bar cover on my 18" 026 because the large size just falls off. It now has long slits along the top and bottom edges from the saw teeth so I'm due for a different approach. I'll try the local F.D. this weekend. :)

Alamia.com? found the site but
where on the site are Bar Covers? the search revealed nothing

Frans

"How can you call yourself an Arborist and not use a CAMBIUM SAVER"?

Hardboard and duct tape makes the best custom scabbards and dirt cheap too !!! :blob2:

If anyone really wants one, I can send a bar cover or two made out of 3" fire hose sewn at one end with a bungee on the other to hook onto the saw. I have about ten of these in different lengths, first come first serve.

[email protected]

Back