BEST 60cc saw ever built !!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was raised up on an XL12 ,54cc, making right of ways more hours. than any other saw since I was 10 years old, came by a worn out SXLAO , 58cc, new piston and rings and it lives . Then another SXLAO newer better shape is a great back up saw, has a 20" bar, 3/8" chain. Homelites easy to work on and repair, if parts are there.Then a McCULLOCH 10-10A frozen up . Got working again, ported lower transfers cleaned muffler and saw up.What did someone here call them , - like a pissed of yellow jacket !🐝And when you use this saw it talks to you, ..and people a mile away, only an 18" bar it has an attitude :chainsaw: . It is a pleasure to run. And torque . These saws Still what I think of as 50s - 55cc saws

Was raised up on an XL12 ,54cc, making right of ways more hours. than any other saw since I was 10 years old, came by a worn out SXLAO , 58cc, new piston and rings and it lives . Then another SXLAO newer better shape is a great back up saw, has a 20" bar, 3/8" chain. Homelites easy to work on and repair, if parts are there.Then a McCULLOCH 10-10A frozen up . Got working again, ported lower transfers cleaned muffler and saw up.What did someone here call them , - like a pissed of yellow jacket !🐝And when you use this saw it talks to you, ..and people a mile away, only an 18" bar it has an attitude :chainsaw: . It is a pleasure to run. And torque . These saws Still what I think of as 50s - 55cc saws
I'm not familure with Homelites at all, but pulling up a pic of the XL-12 i believe my brother in law has one. I have have been around it once. Loud as hell and my ms260 at the time cut circles around it.

Back