Cheap bar oil at Blain's FF.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a Husqvarna brand guide bar (X-Tough). @bwalker wrote that it's made by Tsumura, but that's not necessarily true. It's made in Canada probably.

Husqvarna sources their X-Tough Light bars from Tsumura/Suehiro Seiko Co. (4 sprocket rivets) and Sugihara/Diatop Co. Ltd. (5 sprocket rivets) depending on the market.
Ya know all about that last sentence. Just saying x-tough I dont think is the Tsumura made bar. It's never had oil hole since came out years back either as shown in my pic.

Tsu, Sugi, Husky

Attachments

• hbarll.jpg
    hbarll.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 0
  • hbarss.jpg
    hbarss.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
  • hbarxttt.jpg
    hbarxttt.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
Ya know all about that last sentence. Just saying x-tough I dont think is the Tsumura made bar. It's never had oil hole since came out years back either as shown in my pic.

Tsu, Sugi, Husky

Agreed. Do you happen to know who manufactures X-Tough (not Light) bars in Canada?
Cannon? 😅

No Tsumura bar I ever seen or made by them. They have had those out for years. Any proof?

If I was placing bets, tip is more sugi style. But maybe just made in Canada or even China made for Husky. Who know without more info.

"The Husky bar I bought last week made by Tsumara".

I knew that it was about the Husqvarna brand bar (X-Tough), which do not have a hole. Who exactly is the manufacturer is to be determined.

"The Husky bar I bought last week made by Tsumara".

I knew that it was about the Husqvarna brand bar (X-Tough), which do not have a hole. Who exactly is the manufacturer is to be determined.
Yes I know Tsumura made the Light and Sugi Made the Light for them. I think it is getting crossed somewhere. :cheers::laughing:

Attachments

• hbarnew.jpg
    hbarnew.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
Fwiw I assumed Tsumara had the bar contract for Husky. This may or may not be true.
I will look tonight when I get home to see where it was made.

It depends on the market. In Europe Tsumura, in America Sugihara. And it's all about X-Tough Light bars. X-Tough (not Light) is a different matter, they are longer available on the market.

https://www.lesprom.com/en/news/Husqvarna_and_Sugihara_Diatop_developed_new_chainsaw_bars_99053/
https://www.forestryjournal.co.uk/n...-husqvarna-tsumura-suehiro-seiko-co-unveiled/

Latest posts

Back