• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Clearing out 084 parts.... Thread #1 - Plastics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've accumulated a small pile of 084 parts and realized it's time to let them go. This first thread is for the plastics. If you're interested in making a purchase or have questions please PM me. It's too many parts to box/weigh/measure individually, so please don't ask what shipping is going to be to your zip code, just make your own best guess. Here's a tip, it costs more the farther west you are! If you commit to buying the part I'll package it up and will give you a total including shipping.

I try to keep prices fair. If you truly don't think what I've listed is fair just PM me and let me know what you think a more accurate value is. Payment is to be via PayPal Friends & Family or the buyer pays the 3% fee if they want to pay via Goods & Services. Unless directed otherwise by the purchaser all items will be shipped USPS and insured for the sale price.

Item #1 - NOS non-HD filter cover. Very slight scuffs & such from storage. $40 + shipping & insurance
Item #2 - Used non-HD filter cover. Good condition, no damage. $30 + shipping & insurance
Item #3 - Used non-HD filter cover. Good condition, no damage. $20 + shipping & insurance
Item #4 - Used non-HD filter cover. Good condition, no damage. $20 + shipping & insurance
Item #5 - Used shroud. Good condition, no damage, missing model plate, appears to have been clearcoated. $25 + shipping & insurance
Item #6 - Used shroud. Has damage, but usable. $15 + shipping & insurance.
Item #7 - Used shroud. Has damage, but usable. $10 + shipping & insurance.

Pics to follow...

Latest posts

Back