Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure how to go about this so any input would be very helpful. I have a friend that has probably over 1000 saws of every make and model some are very valuable he also has a tractor trailer full of parts saws. He just can't stop buying them. Anyway I told him that I would post on this site to see if I could give his name and number here to see if any of you guys would be interested in buying. I am not sure if it is allowed on this site. He is ok with me giving his name and number. let me know

I am not sure how to go about this so any input would be very helpful. I have a friend that has probably over 1000 saws of every make and model some are very valuable he also has a tractor trailer full of parts saws. He just can't stop buying them. Anyway I told him that I would post on this site to see if I could give his name and number here to see if any of you guys would be interested in buying. I am not sure if it is allowed on this site. He is ok with me giving his name and number. let me know
Have him make a list and take lots of pics. That will be a start. Also, what general location on the planet?

Wow they're getting desperate around here, lots of free firewood ads, some with pics of 16" rounds stacked neatly at the curb. Many species. Guess the arborists are seriously over-stocked with firewood.
I had to stop my tree guy from delivering wood . I have a backlog of rounds that need to be split . I even drove by a good size pile of sugar maple today that the state cut up after yesterdays storm

View attachment 1174694

This isnā€™t a laugh- itā€™s a cry.
Beautiful walnut cut into firewood.

A cherry a bit bigger than that fell down near our camp in a storm. I figured at least 2 straight logs out of it maybe 3. When I could get back up there it was gone but I saw sawdust. Sinking feeling I went to a camp down the road and there it was in the woodshed. This in a place with all the maple, yellow birch and beech for firewood you need.

Back