• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Delete

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks. As the title says I am wanting to buy a 0.76 fixed jet for my walbro carburetor. From what I can see they weren't sold in the U.S. and only on the HD-24 carbs but will work on any non-limited fully adjustable walbro carb. for the 046-MS460 saws. The part number for the fixed jet is 1128-121-5604. If anyone has one they would like to part with please let me know. Willing to pay for international shipping! Thanks!

Will this work
http://www.baileysonline.com/shop.axd/Search?keywords=Jet+fixed&page_no=2
c053771fefd0baf255ed2ebda6666622.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's says for stihl walbro carbs but I can't say yes or no for sure. Maybe someone with more knowledge will chime in or a call to baileys. I was gonna get one for an 064 carb I have but I backed out when I saw how much baileys wanted to ship such a tiny item.

Ok so let me tell you about the circus i just was involved in. Called Bailey's about that jet they sell. They were about as helpful as a square of toilet paper in a rain storm. Couldn't give me any info. other than what was on the website. Then i talked to someone at a walbro distributor in the central us, they were just as helpful as Bailey's. Then I contacted Walbro directly which is probably what i should have done from the start. The tech who helped me had trouble but did eventually find that the .76 fixed jet with part # 112 466 76 1 was indeed used on the HD-24 carburetors. So that jet that Baileys sells should work for any of the fully adjustable walbro carbs used on the 1128 series saws. Not certain about the walbro carbs on the 064's, but it should work. I have other parts i want to order from Bailey's so i'm going to throw that fixed jet in there. Sorry for the wall of text but I hope that provided some clarification.

Absolutely! Thank you. I'd imagine it'd work with all the HD and WJ series. Update with the results when it comes in. I'll probably order one once I get over the ridiculous shipping cost.

just ream your existing jet . i ream them all to .72 mostly because i have a bit in that size and next size up i have is .80. buy a set of micro drill bits on ebay. next thing you know you'll be experimenting drilling everything lol

just ream your existing jet . i ream them all to .72 mostly because i have a bit in that size and next size up i have is .80. buy a set of micro drill bits on ebay. next thing you know you'll be experimenting drilling everything lol

I have them already. I use them to ream out gas jets on propane and NG appliances for more heat.

Latest posts

Back