Dolmar 111i, surprised me

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never owned a new 115, got 8 of them now, most of those I got when working at the dealer where they came in for repair but were abandoned due to repair cost being higher than they wanted to pay. There was still one brand new one there when the store shut its doors, I wanted it but the owner kept it. My new SD`s were the 120s, 120i 116 and 116i. I had a very low hour 113 that I let my brother have and several 112`s that I gave to local young fellas for their first chainsaw. I kept one new 112 silver edition, never started and still in its box. Did ok when working there.

I never owned a new 115, got 8 of them now, most of those I got when working at the dealer where they came in for repair but were abandoned due to repair cost being higher than they wanted to pay. There was still one brand new one there when the store shut its doors, I wanted it but the owner kept it. My new SD`s were the 120s, 120i 116 and 116i. I had a very low hour 113 that I let my brother have and several 112`s that I gave to local young fellas for their first chainsaw. I kept one new 112 silver edition, never started and still in its box. Did ok when working there.
I had a silver 112, called it the Terminator saw. Real cool. I do have a big Dolmar 9000. Not sure what I’m gonna do with it. Has no spark (common on those) and missing a/f cover. Otherwise saw is in great shape

Thought it fitting to post this. Working on a koa project with my 120si. If I could only keep three saws, the first two are easy. This and my 2094. The third would be a hard choice.
View attachment 878932
Nice saw , Jeff. Nice wood also, got some character to it. I have another SD still in its box I just thought of, must get it out sometime, 6800i or something like that never opened it to see. I even owned a 2094 at one time... ;)

Nice saw , Jeff. Nice wood also, got some character to it. I have another SD still in its box I just thought of, must get it out sometime, 6800i or something like that never opened it to see. I even owned a 2094 at one time... ;)
Thanks Jerry. That 6800i wouldn't happen to be the blue version, would it?
I bet your 2094 looked eerily similar to mine.

Thanks Jerry. That 6800i wouldn't happen to be the blue version, would it?
I bet your 2094 looked eerily similar to mine.

I was told its a rare red one with an injector choke. Got it 5 years back but since I havn`t opened the box it might be blue, but doubtful.

Back