Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The proposed tariff change only applies to direct ship packages. Gov created an exemption for pkgs valued less than 800. They don't need to pay or meet regulations. They proposing to eliminate the exemption. I don't think they will be able to do it. Lots of people will be caught and become pissed when they get a call about their package held at customs.

Most things come from China in a container and everything is paid. No OEM stuff will be impacted.

Don't bite the hands that feeds. You should pucker up and kiss our American asses since you likely wouldn't exist without our help.
Pretty sure I would exist. My family had no problems obtaining an ancestral passport. I'm 1,93, have blue eyes and somewhat blonde hair on parts of my skull. Russia probably wouldn't exist without your help. And your country wouldn't exist without Europeans. So... take a seat.

But will the tariffs affect stihl since zama carbs are made in china.So if you support stihl you are still supporting communist. If you take meds or use medical supplys or any number of things.It's just hard to get around it.But i think that was the end goal.Saws are just the tip of the iceberg,chinese parts are integrated into about everything.They also are in the meat business and vegetable and about anything you can think of.So if someone is smart enough to ween themselves completely please let me know how so i can do it too.
I don't care what you or anyone else does. I can only control what I choose to do or not to do. China basically dominates everything in your daily life. The majority of the time we have no practical choice. With knockoff saws and such I do indeed have a choice.

Pretty sure I would exist. My family had no problems obtaining an ancestral passport. I'm 1,93, have blue eyes and somewhat blonde hair on parts of my skull. Russia probably wouldn't exist without your help. And your country wouldn't exist without Europeans. So... take a seat.
Europe was rebuilt by the US after the war and has been defended by the US defense umbrella until this day.
One thing that history proves is Europe CAN'T live in peace long term.

Latest posts

Back