Foreign owner runs Dodge, Ram, Jeep into the ground.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way too many fancy vehicles with things most people just don't need, like leather seats and heated seats, and moon-roofs. Turning most vehicles into a luxury vehicle probably got them high profit margins, as people will pay way more than the leather costs to get leather seats, but it makes the cars/trucks unaffordable for many people. They should focus on quality and become like Toyota did with an emphasis on quality and simplicity. I drive a 2022 Ram 2500 with the 6.7l Cummins and do like it, but the Firestone tires they put on it were junk and barely lasted 15,000 miles without them loosing traction on wet roads.

Unfortunately Stiletto isn't the 1st company to cannabilize Chrysler.
Daimler and Cerberus Capital did quite a number on the company. Stiletto is finishing them off. Sad.

They have been going downhill for years now. I remember how much I liked my 07 3500 when the shop got it for me, then jumped into a 19 5500. That thing is a fragile turd compaired to the 07. Mom has been running Cherokees since they came out. I'd argue her 98 was the best one she ever had. The 2007 was a giant pos, and her 15 isn't much better. Trying hard to talke her out of buying a new one before she fully retires.

Back