Free saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Methoss084

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
O.K. I don't think I'll have any problems with this thread, because I'm not selling anything or mentioning another website. So here we go. I have, free for the taking about 29 chain saws. Most are complete and need work to run. Others already run with minimal problems. You must take all, no picking and choosing.
Saws are located in the Concord N.H. area.
Email me if you wish to pick these saws up. Thanks. Josh.
1) Stihl 020AVP complete saw, will run with some attention
3) XL12's 1 complete, 2 others very clean but missing some parts.
1) Homelite XL150 runs good, bent bar.
1) XL-103 complete, needs fuel line to run.
1) O&R (Lancaster) Mini Twelve parts saw.
1) Echo SRM-1400 trimmer powerhead, complete.
1) Sears "Old Roper Style" complete.
1) 770G with older style Tillotson carb,saw missing some parts.
1) Homelite C-72 complete.
1) Homelite C-7 Complete.
1) Homelite XP complete runs. clean.
1) Homelite C-9 complete.
1) Mac 10-10 parts saw.
1) Mac 200 complete. clean, will run.
1) Partner Semi-Pro parts saw.
3) Homelite 330's complete.
1) Stihl FS80 Trimmer, will run.
1) Wright , small poulan looking saw.
1) Skil saw , parts saw.
1) Wiz 55 parts saw, clean.
1) Mac 3-25 complete, will run.
2) Sears "old" electric chainsaws, both work.
1) Wards electric saw. works.
- some poulan micro parts
- many assorted C-5 any C-7 parts

Such a deal!

Wow, this is a great deal! What a nice guy? So heh, have just a few too many saws?

Definately interested! I live on South Shore of Mass. Friday is probably the earliest I could get there though.

Please let me know how much to send the "Stihl 020AVP complete saw, will run with some attention" saw to me.

8819 Harpers Ferry Rd.
Springwater, NY 14560
585 669 2752

Thanks,
Chris

I would easily take them all but I live on the Iowa/Illinois border so they would need to be shipped. If you have a way to box/crate and ship i would be very interested. I collect and play with old saws and would love to put these in my collection.
Thanks Bill
email at [email protected]

Let me know ASAP what Homelites you have left. I will send money for you to ship one quick. In need of one sort of like an XL-12 or so for a guy here. And I may take one for myself whish I woulda got here sooner hope ya didnt get rid of them all yet. Though will be able to take some of these off your hands FAST if you dont mind packing them up.

Methoss,
I might be interested as I am less than 1/2 hour south (Manchester) or east (Northwood Lake) of Concord. Just how much physical volume does all this stuff occupy as my garage is only 60 ft. long. lol

I guess some guys missed that you wanted the person to take all the saws with no picking and choosing. If you are will to pack them up I will take ALL of them. Let me know at [email protected]

Thanks,
Bill

Hi All, I would love to take them off yours hands, but I can't manage the trip. I would be interested in the Homelite 150 and Homelite XP, if the person that gets the payload wants to sell & ship. Thanks, Jonathan

Methoss084,
Is this invitation still open? I am a couple hours away in MA. I could make it up there today if I know in the next hour, (have to work later tonight so schedule is tight today). If not today I can be up Friday morning. I can't get your e-mail address from the memberlist, (it won't scroll to the second page of "M"s) so you'll have to contact me. Please let me know one way or another if the offer still stands or if today or Friday are doable in your schedule. Saturday is also an option for me.
Thanks,
Bill
[email protected]

Sorry for not writing back guys, I couldn't get on the site. Well like I said, all or none. I've got way to many saws taking up a very small space. My email address is [email protected]. I thought that this could start someone off on their own collection of saws.
Josh

got your e-mail, sent one back looking for directions
Thansks,
Bill

Back