Garden hose that doesn't suck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use flexzilla garden hose, 5/8 for general use and a 3/4 for power washing use. Both are good had them for a year or 2 I believe and they are holding up well. Some color fade on the 5/8 one for that is stored outside and the 3/4 is in a garage until use. Both are 100 feet

I like the Flexzilla garden hose. Light weight, very flexible and has little to no memory so it lays out nicely.
Harbor freight now makes a green knock off Flexzilla hose, it's about $35 for a 50 footer.
I'm going into year 2 with one and it's held up well so far.

I bought 5 or 6 Craftsman Best 50' black rubber hoses at least 30 years ago and I'm still using them. I'm not sure if they still available, but I would get another quality rubber hose if I needed more.
I've got Continental, Good Year and Craftsman black rubber hoses. They're all pretty much the same and are my favorite type of hose. Recently bought a commercial grade non black rubber hose and wish I hadn't.

This will be year 4 on the flexzilla 3/4" hose. It's basically faded to a light green/yellow color now. Bought it when the last black "heavy duty" rubber hose sprung a leak. That hose was probably close to 6 years old though.

Back