getting rid of equip.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonny

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
just wondering if any of you good people would be intersested in some chipper trucks etc. I just signed my life away yesterday. Moving shop. No room for trucks.I have no pics. location in So.cal. I have a few chipper trucks left. from early 60s to mid 80s 2-1/2 tons with dumps ,36 ft. asplundh bucket, skyworker & a few roll off trucks. They are used but good motors & such. There not the cream of the crop trucks.Im willing to part with them real cheap.Im not in the buisness of selling trucks. & gave up the tree work a few yrs. back.As far as the piles of Stihls, Stihl is still in disscusion if they will let me know if I can move the dealer ship .After over 30 yrs. with them Some loyality they have.

Last edited:
ok I see no one needs any $500.00 working buckets or chipper trucks etc. etc. I do have around 20 hyd. & air powered stanley & limb lobbers left to get rid of. With many boxes of spare parts for them also.

yes i have at least 100 saws in the bone yard. The saws are not my big concern. What I have learned from this site , i could bring them home with me & learn how to use e-bay. I have a bedroom full of parts in or on the self also. My big concer is I cant take the trucks with me.

Hey I will take you up on some good deals

My tree business is some what of a new one and I am in need of what you could say every thing at this time and you know how that goes....
So do you have any chippers and what kind.. also what do you have on some trucks.. I do all residential work so looking for some thing not so large unless its just to good to pass up..

E=mail me with all the info you can ...

Thanks
Tree girl

Hello,
Gets some pics of all of your trucks, I am interestred in what you have or call me 504-347-1413. Thanks Curtis

sonny,
i am interested in your equipment but you are just too far away. i am most interested in chippers. perhaps if anyone out this way picks up one of your trucks we could work something out to put a chipper behind it. marty

chainsaws

I have a 041 av stihl chainsaw that I purchased brand new back some time ago in the 70s. At this time I need some parts: chain cover, chain adjuster and numerous small items no longer available through stihl. Does anyone have or know where I might be able to locate these parts. Any leads or help would be greatly appreciated.

walt,
if dozerdan does not have what you need contact me. i have one complete saw for sale but, out of loyalty to all mambers of the forum, dozerdan answered first so all others must follow. marty

Yes i have some junk left, But this tree man has some ???? to almost give away.The tires on the equip. is worth more than what im asking. (E-mail what you are looking for or what you need ) I have a bunch left that has to go. I only wish i would of found me when I was in the tree buisness.

If someone needs some to be shipped east. I would split the cost for a lowboy trailer. To make a pit stop to Oklahoma.I could ship a truck or 2 to my dad.

Sonny, did you manage to get any pictures? Do the chipper dumps have the L boxes or mancabs and what size are the roll off trucks and cans?

Latest posts

Back