Gyro, did you write this ...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys- I just bought this gun, but it isn't loaded. How do I go about putting the bullets in and how do I make sure they are installed properly? What kind of bullets do I get? How do I know if I'm getting good bullets? How do I tell good bullets from bad bullets? What are the little bumps for on the end of the barrell?

Sounds like a future Darwin award winner........:rolleyes:

Hi Kevin, not sure what you guys are talking about, but all you need to know is what my landlady taught me- lefty loosy, righty tighty. I think treeclimber 165 has the right idea though.
The blind date went fine and I see myself as a stepping stone to her next chapter in life.
John the Gigalo

Hi there, oh I get it now. I went to the tool shed, I guess it was an inocent enough question, but when you put the chain on backwards like Rotax and Den, than there is no need to worry.
Gloves aren't an issue regardless of how sharp the chain, just as jaggers on a mainline dont bite if you handle with care and respect.
Jack the Lumberjack

Gyro boy...that was a post made on an unmentioned site...

this is the reason that internet sales of chainsaws should have a skill testing question...lol..like.."what direction does the chain turn?"

Like Dragoon said..everyone has to start somewhere...but [email protected] aint rocket science. Treeclimber had the perfect analogy...Darwin for sure!!(I have some helium ballons...wanna tie them to your chair?)

Hey Dennis that loggo was originaly inscribed by Tye Dommi of the Toronto Maple Leafs, so dont try to steal it from us as you did the saws from the Americans. I want some royalties for that logo since its an Eastern slope of the Rockies thing.
Stop stealing our cool ideas and using them as your own!
See you in Clearwater.
U.S. of Eh!

Hi everybody, those pictures were taken in Atlin B.C in the Frontier bar. Atlin is B.C's best kept secret. Probably the best town I have ever been in. Check it out on the map and stop in while on the way to Skagway Alaska. Nobody will fault you for any shortcomings.
Cheers,
John

Hey Den, I noticed if the chain is on backwards, it draws from the holster all the quicker. All I know is that it clears the chips. Rockin out in style.
John

Latest posts

Back