Harbor freight felling wedges sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better for bucking than felling - my three or four broke up with heavy hits. Reshaped the ones that didn't break in half. Still worth the $.

Are these wedges currently on sale again? Ive used them, they are decent. Definitely worth the price above.

Are these wedges currently on sale again? Ive used them, they are decent. Definitely worth the price above.
I don't see then online and neither of the 2 stores near me seem to carry them anymore. I knew I should have bought more than the 6 I originally did...

The Brookfield store is 2-3 miles down the road from me, will be checking in there tomorrow morning on my way back from Danbury. I'll let you know too Mike if they've got 'em, if you're interested.

Roger that.

Candlewood? Near, as in the same town. Lake is one ridge away to the west though. I'm right on rt25, gotta skip over rt7 then over the lake road and you're in the water.

Lake Lillinonah is just down the road to the East of me. Fished both of them, but sadly not in years and years. Town used to stock Pheasant in the open spaces down on Lilli, enjoyed taking a couple of them each season until the anti's blew through town and put an end to that before moving along and wrecking the next small town.

Whoops, sorry... Lol

I'll let y'all know about those plastic wedges.

We often bike around Candlewood, and when we are feeling strong, we go past Squantz Pond! Wakeman Rd & Rte 39 (Just above American Pie) are also interesting going up or down. On the downhill, you hit over 50, going up either is a lot of work!

They still stock Pheasant in a few places around here, but not like it used to be. But what upsets me is the Grouse seem to have disappeared. I'm trying to figure out why, and think that it may be related to Lyme. Can't think of any other reason, they used to be here. Conversely, at my upstate property, where there is no Lyme, there are still good populations of Grouse, and there certainly are not less coyotes, bobcat, birds of prey, etc.

Man, if they can decimate the moose population in Maine they can darn sure take out the grouse.
Those little buggers are really bad. And it's getting worse, a friend and Brother of mine around the corner from me was nearly taken down by one single tick. A retired gentleman with the constitution of an ox, he was dead to the world until the doxacycline his doc finally prescribed got him back on his feet. And as I understand it, it wasn't lymes nor a deer tick. Can't remember the technical name for the infection it gave him, but it sure as heck knocked his joint into the dirt. Anti-biotics were just as bad.
I need to pay him a visit soon, great guy, real glad he's up and around and still with us.
We need a brutally cold Winter with no snowcover, but even that's no assurance to get rid of 'em.

they've been out of stock for like a year or more ( Seattle area ).
They are okay, but the plastic is not as hard as most others. Its kinda soft, but good enough for the price

There are fewer deer ticks this year due to last years winter/snow cover. You really notice the difference when you walk the dogs. Hope we have another winter just the same. Despite all the complaining, it is how winters used to be, every year, in the 60s.

Hope your friend recovers fully (Erickilosis???) or something like that, and there are other stuff too, including a non treatable disease.

Back