Homelite ez automatic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killer

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Bought saw for 35.00.Runs good looks good.Oiler seems to be weak.How do I rebuild it.Are the saws any good.Did I get beat. Greg

i have ran an ez automatic but never had to work on them. they are good saws. but i am not sure how the oilers are put together on them so i can't help you on that front.

This is a very good saw, my father has one that is thirty years old and runs like a top. Talk to the HomeDelight Man, he knows these saws inside and out.

Hello, Super EZ's are good saws. If you have oiling problems, I would check the manual oiler first. Does that work? Second I would get a metal clothes hanger and bend a small hook on it and send it down the oil tank carefully and retrieve the oil pickup screen make sure that it is clean. The auto oiler is located behind the clutch. I think it has three screws then it is out. before you remove it check the integretity of the oil line going to it. Should not be soft and gummy. Good Luck, Leyt me know what you find out. Jonathan

Latest posts

Back