husky 372 xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
136, arrghhh, now i know you're an arkie... i was once, but sure not twice....LOL

Today I picked up my gman's 136, mistaking it for my 346 XP-G... UH Oh...BIG mistake.....it got 1/8 th the way through a huge 7 inch maple before it almos' got thrown an arkie country mile...but I caught meself, and said, "self, that aint your'n".... then i peeked at the chain and saw it was a mite dull....

... So maybe with a bit of an edge, it might cut like that ottoluxuriatedturbanoized one.

the ...copycat

Hey, creep, where's my saw....??

Am I gonna have to Shinny up to God's country and pry it from your rigored white diseased fingers.../

..or just deliver those finger ports....

Or did you chip a tooth on that rubber check???

Rog...when that check hit the floor it hit me so many times I thought I was in a boxing match....

anyway..I am just waiting for the modded mufflers to come back from the welders...as I suck at welding..I just tell him what I want..and he does it...but his kids are here this week so he is a little slow....but yeah you should come up with some saws and do some testing...still got lots of lumber left from the log show...

Back