• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold husky 562xp bar and chain combo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Carlson

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Finding myself needing a bar and chain combo for my 562. I would like a 20" setup. For some reason my bar and chains off my 372 and my 272 won't fit correctly on this saw. I guess it's small mount. Hit me up with what you have fellas.

I have a large mount and the holes in the adjuster won't line up plus the chain is too long and the adjuster wouldn't extend far enough to tighten the chain even if they did line up. I put a small mount bar on it and the adjuster lined up fine but the bar wouldn't go all the way up on the bar studs. It's kinda weird.

It's large mount, for sure. I put the same 20" Techlite (and chain), on both my 562xp and my 365 Special, and it worked perfectly on both saws.

Got a total super bar and also tried an Oregon. Both came off of other large mount huskys I had. The chain adjuster is hitting just above the hole in the bar or just barely starts on the tip of the adjuster.

Would it be possible that I have the wrong clutch cover? Only thing is that it fits perfectly when I put it on without a bar.

Finally found out the problem. Where the saw came in a pile of parts it had the wrong clutch cover. The chain adjuster didn't even line up with the slot of it in the case.

Back