Husqvarna 555 vs. 562xp -- which is actually 11.8 lbs?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husqavarna 555 question

Hey sawtroll have you had a chance to run the new 555 yet? If so do you think it will pull a 24 inch bar good? Thanks

My husqavarna dealer here in colorado where i live has some coming and they have 24 inch bars on them. Just wondering because some of the guys around here are running the 460 with 24 inch bars on that saw and it is only 3.7 hp.

My husqavarna dealer here in colorado where i live has some coming and they have 24 inch bars on them. Just wondering because some of the guys around here are running the 460 with 24 inch bars on that saw and it is only 3.7 hp.

24" is way too much on the 460, for regular use - but stupidity is hard to cure some times.....:eek2:

Hey J.Walker how did you like the 555, looks like it out cuts the 357xp to me. I cant wait to get my hands on one, i think it will be perfect for what i need.

So does anyone know if Husqvarna is going to release any new "bigger" saws????....say 80cc plus

So does anyone know if Husqvarna is going to release any new "bigger" saws????....say 80cc plus

That's not the focus at the moment, the largest percentage of sales is focused around smaller saws. Once the smaller saws are tweaked then they may focus on big stuff, but with the semi-recent releases of the 385/390 and 570/576 saws they probably won't do anything else for a while.

Latest posts

Back