Husqvarna 562xp wont idle?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're absolutely sure there's no holes in the fuel lines?

Does it start easily, or do you have to play with the choke and/or crank it with the throttle engaged?
I will try pressure testing from the fuel tank line again. It starts fairly easily, 3-4 pulls Although it doesn’t start so easily unless it’s on half throttle

Something is just off if it needs the throttle held open a little for it to idle, but runs normal other wise. The selinoid isn't going to stick and then magically move when the throttle is opened a bit. I haven't had one in my hands recently, but I was sure there was (at least at one time) a little black plastic screw to adjust the idle speed/ butterfly open.

Something is just off if it needs the throttle held open a little for it to idle, but runs normal other wise. The selinoid isn't going to stick and then magically move when the throttle is opened a bit. I haven't had one in my hands recently, but I was sure there was (at least at one time) a little black plastic screw to adjust the idle speed/ butterfly open.
Does anyone know the likely location of a screw that might affect the idle?IMG_4574.jpeg

Back