Husqvarna riding mower NO BRAKES?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but here goes. My Husqvarna 348D seems to not have brakes. The parking brake works, but the foot pedal does pretty much nothing, and I think it's been this way for a good while. I attempted to look and the assembly, but its kind of hidden form me. There's the pedal, attached to a rod and then a spring that seems to attach to a lever on the transmission. That assembly seems very loos and I don't see an obvious way to adjust it. The manual says "take it to a servicing center". Has anyone else run into this? Thanks

I run a Husqvarna zero turn. Great Kohler 23 hp engine. I was running all husqy at the time and I bought it mainly for the 46" deck, which fits on my trailer and in the bed of my truck. That has been very convenient but I've already had to replace the deck, weak leveling brackets, springs, etc. I prob won't go with a husq mower again. Just hoping some of the better brands come out with a 46" deck. Good luck with your break, I mean brake situation.

Latest posts

Back