2100cd aftermarket air filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big ALAN

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just came across a 2100cd. I need to find a aftermarket air filter. What is the best way to go at this. The saw runs great and pulls a 36 inch bar like its not there. Also looking for a top cover if anyone knows we're to get one. Thank you.

I don't know if they even make an AM filter for 2100. I'm lookin for a AF cover for one too. SIL has a low hr. 2100CD. Want to fix it up for him. Doesn't need much : :laugh: fuel system overhaul, AV mt's., carry handle and AF cover.
Shep

There were some NWP air filters on the bay a while ago. They looked cheap, but I guess they could work. The pic that was posted looked like the 61 style bolt pattern, but it could have been a stock image. If anyone's a NWP dealer maybe they could get you a part number and price.

There were some NWP air filters on the bay a while ago. They looked cheap, but I guess they could work. The pic that was posted looked like the 61 style bolt pattern, but it could have been a stock image. If anyone's a NWP dealer maybe they could get you a part number and price.

Those filters don't fit the 2100. They're for the 281/288 style manifold.

I just put a v-stack on my 2101 so I could run a K&N. Been some post on our thread about guys who have made there own adapters. To me the only thing lacking was the stock filter, so I had to lose the cover, to run a better filter. As far as what J.J said yes they are scarce in good quality, the covers. I thought of taking one of my cracked ones, to a local place here Tap plastics. They claim to be able to match or make almost anything plastic or plexi glass. Never know. I have put in emails and calls to baileys, be smart for the NWP line to start picking up, that there are so many 2100's on the road again, and they would sell a ton of air filter covers, starter and side covers etc. Be worth it for them to make some. To me I will run the k&N and be happy, at first I wanted the cover too but its not bad without it.

I got a saw with a mill that the H experts identified for me in another thread as a 2100.
Does the CD suffix mean something different?
Missing the AF cover, which I didn't care, but it had a 90 degree adaptor and a round foam filter, so I assume a TwinAir motorcycle filter will go on there when I eventually get it going. Easy to add a lot of area for milling.
Do I have some type of aftgermarket adaptor here? If filters are NLA, maybe I have lucked out even more than I thought.

Carb and inlet.JPG

\kcj

I got a saw with a mill that the H experts identified for me in another thread as a 2100.
Does the CD suffix mean something different?
Missing the AF cover, which I didn't care, but it had a 90 degree adaptor and a round foam filter, so I assume a TwinAir motorcycle filter will go on there when I eventually get it going. Easy to add a lot of area for milling.
Do I have some type of aftgermarket adaptor here? If filters are NLA, maybe I have lucked out even more than I thought.

Carb and inlet.JPG

\kcj

Yes you have lucked out as that saw already has a velocity stack........ just get a K&N for it

Thanks for the info and help

Iam going with the k&n air filter set up they make one that will work with some modifying. One more thing dose anyone have a chain brake or brake band for the 2100 cd for sale my is done I can take it off but it would be nice to have one all the parts are there. And heads up I might be selling the saw to get a 395xp willing to do a trade with some cash for one if anyone is up for it I'll post pics of my 2100 cd as soon as I can. Hate to part with it but I need to find a saw that I can get parts for a little easer once again thank you all for the help an good sawing to all of you

https://www.ebay.com/p/1111779196?iid=204608433820
I just came across a 2100cd. I need to find a aftermarket air filter. What is the best way to go at this. The saw runs great and pulls a 36 inch bar like its not there. Also looking for a top cover if anyone knows we're to get one. Thank you.

https://www.sawsalvage.co/products/...kU3LtQUmou-lopxfuPU5c-he2-bi7UHBx-L45ainZU5s_

Latest posts

Back