Ironhorse

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got everything running for yah; the genuine interest, the skills...
But you lack patience and contemplation.
And you wonder why your shít gets deleted?

What did/do you do for a living? How would you like it if I went onto a type of forum where you made your living and professed about how it was all smoke and mirrors, and how it wasn’t worth spending money on? I’m one of the few in this business that guarantees 100% satisfaction on everything I touch and have a customer base to prove it. I’m not on here promoting my own stuff saying I’m better than the next guy, that’s what the saws are for and I let them speak for themselves. There’s not one word from me blabbing bs in my YT vids trying to scrape up customers, views and clicks.

But you’re right, I do lack patience for your flavor of bullshít

And you wonder why your shít gets deleted?

What did/do you do for a living? How would you like it if I went onto a type of forum where you made your living and professed about how it was all smoke and mirrors, and how it wasn’t worth spending money on? I’m one of the few in this business that guarantees 100% satisfaction on everything I touch and have a customer base to prove it. I’m not on here promoting my own stuff saying I’m better than the next guy, that’s what the saws are for and I let them speak for themselves. There’s not one word from me blabbing bs in my YT vids trying to scrape up customers, views and clicks.

But you’re right, I do lack patience for your flavor of bullshít
So what you just did towards Ironhorse buddy? You brother in arms...
Dont take a dump in your own dog house, - who said that?

I would advise you to step down buddy, because you aint doing yourself any favors at the time being.

So what you just did towards Ironhorse buddy? You brother in arms...
Dont take a dump in your own dog house, - who said that?

I would advise you to step down buddy, because you aint doing yourself any favors at the time being.
There’s a big difference between someone who does quality work for a living and someone who makes his living from clicks while doing shít work. And that’s not just my opinion, the pictures of his work were displayed in front of the whole forum a couple years ago.

The question was brought up about his workmanship and I answered what had been found out there. If no one ever says anything, there will never be an end to the scamming

There’s a big difference between someone who does quality work for a living and someone who makes his living from clicks while doing shít work. And that’s not just my opinion, the pictures of his work were displayed in front of the whole forum a couple years ago.

The question was brought up about his workmanship and I answered what had been found out there. If no one ever says anything, there will never be an end to the scamming
To me, it's a question about quality. A human quality that you don't seem to have.

If you don't have the support of the community - what you have buddy?

To me, it's a question about quality. A human quality that you don't seem to have.
I guess that’s for each person to decide. Once someone does **** work and deletes all the proof brought to him on his own platform, there are those who feel it still needs to be made public. And I’m guessing that’s why the fella asked questions here, because he was looking for some help. I’ll provide anybody a list of names of every quality saw builder that I can think of and they can make their own decision based on the information provided.

This whole thread has nothing to do with why you should choose builder A or builder C, if both are known to put out a quality product. It’s about saving a person from sending his hard earned money to a known crook or someone who does sub quality work with no recourse.

IH basically told Jesse Bills to pound sand until there were too many comments from forum members about poor workmanship on his channel for the moderators to delete. It wasn’t until the sheep started questioning his integrity that he refunded the man’s money

I guess that’s for each person to decide. Once someone does **** work and deletes all the proof brought to him on his own platform, there are those who feel it still needs to be made public. And I’m guessing that’s why the fella asked questions here, because he was looking for some help. I’ll provide anybody a list of names of every quality saw builder that I can think of and they can make their own decision based on the information provided.

This whole thread has nothing to do with why you should choose builder A or builder C, if both are known to put out a quality product. It’s about saving a person from sending his hard earned money to a known crook or someone who does sub quality work with no recourse.

IH basically told Jesse Bills to pound sand until there were too many comments from forum members about poor workmanship on his channel for the moderators to delete. It wasn’t until the sheep started questioning his integrity that he refunded the man’s money
For each one to decide? yeah, you just go on in the desert all by yourself.

Happy new year buddy.

For each one to decide? yeah, you just go on in the desert all by yourself.

Happy new year buddy.
Wut?

Most of my customers know exactly who they hired when they were told that I’m 5 to 6 months out for port work. Some decide to go elsewhere, some get added to the list. All people want is a good job done by a fair and honest person

Wut?

Most of my customers know exactly who they hired when they were told that I’m 5 to 6 months out for port work. Some decide to go elsewhere, some get added to the list. All people want is a good job done by a fair and honest person
Don't consider other folks input... but cheers and a happy new year:cheers:

Saw money another cylinder piston and HD air filter kit
I don't get why someone would keep another persons saw for that long, if one can't do the work they need to man up and say they have to much work, not enough time, or they can't do it and send it back to the owner. Personally I think he's "collecting" because with how many videos he puts out he ain't spending much time on porting saws.

I don't get why someone would keep another persons saw for that long, if one can't do the work they need to man up and say they have to much work, not enough time, or they can't do it and send it back to the owner. Personally I think he's "collecting" because with how many videos he puts out he ain't spending much time on porting saws.
Careful what you say. That big ugly boy in the background of his videos making mean faces might track you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back