• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Jonsered 2165

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m running on about 3 hours of sleep in the past 2 days. Cleaning up this mess in Augusta ga. Sorry if that post didn’t make any since. I should’ve said at least a 2165.
Hope you're doing okay all things considered. My in-laws were both directly in the path(had to leave FL) and indirectly in GA.
I was just messing around, because it's one number larger. I do have a 2166 for sale if your interested.
Be safe.

Hope you're doing okay all things considered. My in-laws were both directly in the path(had to leave FL) and indirectly in GA.
I was just messing around, because it's one number larger. I do have a 2166 for sale if your interested.
Be safe.
Yea, we got hammered. Thank god for insurance.

Yea, we got hammered. Thank god for insurance.
Sorry to here that. For sure, this is the type of thing people need it for.
We got hit last fall with a tornado or wind event (never seem to find what they are actually calling it), took out 20 trees on the front half of our property and another 20 on the back half. I have the front all cleaned up, and about half the back. I could have finished it all, but I don't need any more firewood and it's not in the way so...
Is that why you're wanting a new saw.

Back