JRed 630 super II porting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

49SPfan

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I don’t want to cause a stir, but I want to get my 630 Super II ported but am in a quandary as to who to have do it. I have rebuilt quite a few saws but have never done any porting, nor do i have the desire to do so. I am hoping to find someone familiar with these saws to help me out. I just don t want to let it get in the hands of someone with limited knowledge of what works and doesn’t work with this saw. Thanks in advance.

I don’t want to cause a stir, but I want to get my 630 Super II ported but am in a quandary as to who to have do it. I have rebuilt quite a few saws but have never done any porting, nor do i have the desire to do so. I am hoping to find someone familiar with these saws to help me out. I just don t want to let it get in the hands of someone with limited knowledge of what works and doesn’t work with this saw. Thanks in advance.
I can do it if you want to get on the list.

Donny walker from walkers saw shop is very familiar with that generation of red and orange saws. However he is in Canada.

Contact Garrett Barker he will do it and it will turn out real good. He just ported my 670 Champion and it turned out great!

Thanks for all of your help guys, i have more to go on now. I'll start to make some contacts. I will let you all know what comes of it.

He is on the other outdoorpowerequipment forum as Barker saws. He does a decent job and isn’t backed up like most because it’s a part-time gig for him
Thanks. I know you have a great reputation and consequently are quite a ways out. Let me see what I can do. Thanks again. I’ll get back to you.

Back