KDHotsaw needs a Logo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbabcock

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Since it appears that Ken Dunn's noteriety is now going through the roof, I think it's about time that he got a logo and sticker to put on his saws, just like Den, Walkersand Madsens. I talked to his 5th Avenue public relations firm of Lambert and Lambert and they agree. Somehow, a magic marker written on the saw body just doesn't "cut it" anymore.

kdhotsaw logo

Hello DB,
Your right on the KDHOTSAW LOGO, every time I go to town im suppose to check but dont get it done To many saws to do , currently 2-21/2 weeks behind but we'll get it one of these days. but I thought john wrote kdhotsaw on his saw pretty well even if it was upside down. looked good above the madsen's and walker decals lol.
ken

logo

Ken,
I doo labels, how bout some ideas you guys. I can have my artist make up some color proofs. Probably have labels for you in a week ish. I'm thinkin maybe laminated with lexan. Should give the same look as the top cover Stihl logo
Steve

How about a little green Yoda, with Ken's head. Holding a piped 88 standing in a pile of chips.:D

logo

hi harley,
ok harley, i see i'm going to have to get busy on this progress, ol doug has shamed me into it
steve(Z4LUNCH) hey that sounds great, i'll call you today or tomarrow and find out what we have to do
ken

logo

hi harley,
ok harley, i see i'm going to have to get busy on this project, ol doug has shamed me into it
steve(Z4LUNCH) hey that sounds great, i'll call you today or tomarrow and find out what we have to do
ken

Hi Ken, yes I think a logo is in order. I simply used a magic marker cause Robert kept confusing it with his Walkerden special. When I caught onto him hiding it on me in the barage, I told him I would hit him with so many taco's, he'd think he was at the Eager Beaver in Enumclaw on a Thursday eve.
Dont worry Robert, its ok, I will send you my 088KD for as long as you want it for. Just let me know and its yours with the Art Martin chain.
Anyway, thats the least I owe you.
Pal,
Gypo

I like it also, maybe a bigger saw though....also maybe you decal experts remember an older stihl decal that was 3-D so the chain moved. Don't know how one would doit though....Just another thought.

Back