Lightly used...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And it's ONLY missing the air filter ass'y! Running this thing for a few weeks without one won't hurt (much)! I wonder how long this 'mechanically excellent' cut-off saw was run without an air filter! More than 15 min running (cutting) time, and the engine is probably about toasted.:rolleyes:

Sad thing is that someone has bid on this saw.
Looks like someone tried to sandblast it. Did you guys see what his buy it now price was? $300.00??? This guy is dreaming!

lightly used

Now to locate parts for a saw, a model # would come in handy?Parts are available for an unknown model?Seems like the distributor or whom ever would have to know the model before he could reference available parts?Gentlemen, something here smells .

Speaking of concrete saws, I was in the shop of a mechanical contractors (thats what plumbers call themselves nowadays) the other day. There was the biggest pile of junked concrete saws I ever seen in my life laying in the corner, mostly Stihls but some Partners. There must have been three dozen of them.

They purchase two or three of them at a time.

What do they do with the junk pile? I'd probably get some kicks out of sorting through a mess like that.

My GOD! what did they do to that poor TS760? They tried to paint it Homelite metallic blue. It is amusing that the seller doesn't know exactly what it is, but he is so sure that parts are readily available. I'm surprised the comment " Wouldn't run with air filter because it was so clogged, so we threw it away" wasn't in there.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back