Looking for a long Husky bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I am looking for a long bar for a Husky 3120 XP. There are a lot of 36" on ebay but no one seems to have anything longer. I am looking for someting bigger than 36. Used is ok I just need it for very limited use. I have more use for the 20" on the 3120 more than anything else. I just need a real long bar for some jobs. I have plenty of 36's I need someting bigger. Husky sells up to 72 inches for them

Thanks,
Bill
[email protected]

GBBAR's

There is someone on ebay selling a 50+ inch bar.

The reason you don't see much above 36 inch is the manufacturer sells them at a much higher price etc.
Up to about 20 inches it is a buck an inch. Up to 36 inches it is up to $1.5 an inch. Above 42 inches and dealer cost goes 2.5 $3 an inch. This doesn't include closeouts or blems.

The only way you are going to get a deal on bar over 42 inches is buying it from someone who doesn't need it anymore and it is collecting dust.

Ask saw-king or lead_harvester on eBay. They have big stuff.

Few cargo shippers will ship items longer then 50 inches.

What is the auction number. I have used different searches and have not found it

Bill

check with bailey's they have them up to 80'' something:angel:

ebay bar

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20538&item=2075954933&rd=1

HUSQVARNA , STIHL 56" BAR W / HANDLE

THIS BARS HAS SOME PAINT CHIPS BUT HAS NEVER BEEN USED. IT HAS BEEN IN MY PARTS ROOM FOR SEVERAL YEARS. BAR AND HANDLE ARE BOTH 63GA, THE ROLLER ON THE HANDLE WILL ACCEPT ANY PITCH CHAIN. THE COST WAS WELL OVER 250.00 DOLLARS THEN, I THINK IT WILL ALSO FIT LARGER MODEL STIHL. AND SOME OTHER BRANDS. IT WILL BE SHIP PACK IN A WOODEN FRAME TO AVOID DAMAGE. EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE. THANKS FOR LOOKING

Latest posts

Back