Mac Parts!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnb

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi Guys looking for parts for a power mac 6. I'm looking for an air filter cover & muffler. My father is trying to raise the dead. So I told him I might know where to ask for a scrapped out saw. thanks. Oh yea he got it started today!!
The Hoosier

Nobody's got a junked out Mac??

Hey Guys! Still lookin for those Mac parts! I got 0 input so far. I've been monitoring paybay but nothing yet. Hasn't anybody got an old pile of mac junk they want to share! If parts arn't available, I guess I'll make a Christmas tree ornimate out of it or a gag gift in a new Stihl box!!!!!!!!!! See ya The Hoosier

I might have what you're looking for. Give me a day or so. Should be cheaper than (paybay).
Scott

I hauled about three FEL buckets of that yellow stuff to the dumpster about 18 months ago.

It takes magic to make PM 6s run. McCulloch shipped just enough magic with each (most) of them to get them to run about 100 hours. Sometimes you could find some unused magic left in another saw and nurse one along a little further.

If you get involved with this you will probably end up on Prozac.

There are other difficult to get right small McCullochs and Homelites out there, But the PM 6 was the most demonic of them all.

I'm sorry, but I don't think I have the right parts. I have a recoil and gas tank housing for a power mac 6, and a sqare muffler cover with 2 mounting holes 2 7/16" center to center. It's 3 1/8" wide and 2" tall, 1 1/2" deep. Don't know what it's for, but it's brand new. I have more parts for the mini mac 6.
Scott

I still have quit a few mac parts.What are you looking for ?? If you are going to give up on it e'mail me and I'll buy all the PM 6'S ya got if the price is right !!!! :cool: :)

Back