Masterminded 346XP Tips And Tricks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has a good doc that has been seeing him since he was a kid. He's gotta get regular checkups with the guy too.

I'm just glad we "made" him go to the doctor. He's like my own son......to have something happen to him would really mess with me. He and my daughter started "dating" in the 7th grade......he's been a part of my family ever since. Jon is gonna be 35 this year.
he's the brains behind this empire:laughing:

I just ran it for a few cuts. The chain was less than great. Good RPM......but when you lean on it falls off bad. It was tuned way too lean though. Tuning it helped quite a lot.

It's raining now. :(

I remember one that came back scored. It was a tank vent issue. I wasn't sure if that one was yours.

I'm excited looking towards the future never ran a professionally ported saw before.I'm on the list :dancing:I'm on the list:dancing:I'm on the list:dancing:I'mon the list :dancing:I really gotta stop watching so many Mastermind videos.

I'm excited looking towards the future never ran a professionally ported saw before.I'm on the list :dancing:I'm on the list:dancing:I'm on the list:dancing:I'mon the list :dancing:I really gotta stop watching so many Mastermind videos.
I know how you feel. I've got a saw in the shed now in line to be worked up. Had I not ever found this site and seen mastermind vids I would have been a perfectly satisfied firewood cutter with a bone stock MS461. But not anymore. Cad is a very bad disease and it seems to only get worse. The only thing keeping it in check for me is my love for guns. Oh well

Forgive me, I am very new here. What is the process, cost... to get say, a running stock 346 "masterminded"? Again, I apologize for asking a question that is public knowledge around here.

-Tim

Latest posts

Back