Masterminded 346XP Tips And Tricks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy,
Keep an close eye on Jon, the first few rounds of blood thinners are kinda like the first few saws of a new style you never seen before. The docs aren't sure how much base to cut, how far to advance the timing ect. They will port until they " go too far" and they dial the dosage back...meantime Jon is trying to live productively.
There is a reason for all those scary sounding "side effects" comments on the TV commercials...
He's probably very nervous too. Good thing he's young and strong as a bull. Not like us ol washouts.

He has a good doc that has been seeing him since he was a kid. He's gotta get regular checkups with the guy too.

I'm just glad we "made" him go to the doctor. He's like my own son......to have something happen to him would really mess with me. He and my daughter started "dating" in the 7th grade......he's been a part of my family ever since. Jon is gonna be 35 this year.

He has a good doc that has been seeing him since he was a kid. He's gotta get regular checkups with the guy too.

I'm just glad we "made" him go to the doctor. He's like my own son......to have something happen to him would really mess with me. He and my daughter started "dating" in the 7th grade......he's been a part of my family ever since. Jon is gonna be 35 this year.

you're a lucky man to have such a son...even if by marriage.

Awe man, you don't call him meathead do you?

Hell no........I need to keep him on my side. I'm getting old, and he's a big ol' boy. lol

He sure seemed like one hell of a good guy when I met him here ! LOL

He is a good guy.......he'd help anyone, any way he could. I sure couldn't do as much as I do without his help.

I've done so many......I rarely remember the user name. I'd remember your real name though.......is your name Justin?

What I posted here is just a compilation of what I've learned over the last few years.....and some of it has been added over the last few months. I'm always learning......and hope to keep going like that.

Back