MidWest SawFest IA MO spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of things to put on a tshirt for the gtg last night.

Spring 2014 Midwest Sawfest GTG
It's a chainsaw thing...you wouldn't understand.

The Iowa chainsaw massacre
With a picture of a pig sawing a corncob.

Then I thought of this one and Sarah liked it. With a picture of a yellow hedge log with 3 cookies cut off it and next to it a tomato cut into slices with the saying..
Ginsu sawchains...cuts up a hedge log and still Sharp enough to slice a tomato.
Or same picture but the tomato shredded into pulp and the saying be. Ginsu sawchains, cuts up a hedge log and Sharp enough to obliterate a tomato. You can't slice tomatoes with a chainsaw!!!
Have saw. Got wood?
Will saw for wood!
Dunno why, but that just popped into my head this morning while trying to do forums catch up.

Last edited:
Simple reason. I ran out. I use BG products.

I have an air dog kit on it to take care of the water and the worst thing for injectors... air.

That is more like it. I was getting worried as I figured you had something well beyond stock for it. I will have to look into BG products. Not heard of that brand.

Our new 2013 dodge came with snow plow package and no cord for block heater. Had the block heater but no cord to heater unless it was ordered with winter group.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

peda3u5y.jpg

My window decal.

Our new 2013 dodge came with snow plow package and no cord for block heater. Had the block heater but no cord to heater unless it was ordered with winter group.

That seems kind of silly, but easier to plug in cord to heater than install heater after the fact, huh! How much they gonna charge a guy for the cord?

Ron

Just saw this thread and you can count me in. Always a great time in Iowa (never thought ID say that) I'll have some work saws and play saws to run. I might have a stihl that's worthy of tannerite.:cool:

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk 2
Bout time, Dale.

Sent with my inside voice

My 2004.5 Dodge came that way. It had the snow plow package as well and a factory bock heater.It didn't come with the cord ether. Ordered one from the dealer

My 2004.5 Dodge came that way. It had the snow plow package as well and a factory bock heater.It didn't come with the cord ether. Ordered one from the dealer
cripes mah nighty!! must have been the bean counters..i can tell you this..when the power cord on the 96 stroke died, Ford was nuts!!! napa had it for 18 smacks....

ya found out same thing Doug,they want 85$ for the cord! kinda stupid dont ya think:mad:

Cords on Ebay are about $45. Dealer wanted $60 for cord. The block heater is behind the oil filter if interested. Guys had the truck up in Minneapolis when it was -20 a few weeks ago without the cord. Every two hours they would use the remote start to warm up the truck during the night.

Back