Might not be around for a while

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BoB, I have some what the same issue- looks like it is coming down to blocked/ restricted plumbing. Calcification of arteries has shown up in a chest scan have more in-depth scans coming up in about a week, covering the lower 1/2 of me and over all($$$$) plus a stress test ( yuck). I can go about 50 yards and then I have to rest do to pain issues in the same areas as you. I am 73 never had any problems of this before , but they stuck me on blood pressure pills due to being some where in the 140- 180 range 1.5 years ago, its down to where they want it now, and now this.

The clean up at the tree loppers yard continues. Yesterday I sold my two shipping containers and the buyer who was from the country picked up one of the containers using a home shop made tilt-a-trailer and will be coming back to pick up the other one next week.

Both containers still contained some lumber and poor quality slabs and as the tree lopper is away I got the buyer to help me empty the container with the least amount of timber in it so he could take one away with him. I skipped going to the gym that morning as I knew moving the timber would give me a good workout which it did.

I used this container for 17 years but only put small amounts of timber through it as it's very difficult getting timber (especially slabs ) in and out of it. I used the other container mainly to store gear.
Container5.jpg

The buyer is just getting into milling, those boxes on the back of his truck are a spanking new 10" Lucas Mill!
Container6.jpg

I still have a few bits and pieces of milling gear to pick up but otherwise it's basically the end of an era. A little sad but inevitable given my health conditions.

Latest posts

Back