My pile of big Mcculloch's finally came in w PICS!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to agree with Lee on the geardrive being a 1-86. The fully coated wrap handle is a good indication.

Chris.

ok, Sorry i was away for so long. Just had my first shift of my first day at my brand new job.

Had to straighten a guy out about three hours in too. He gave me the whole "You look like a rookie, whats this your first day?"

And i took a step closer and with a big grin responded with "Yeah, its actually and truly, honest to God, my very first day HERE, But its NOT my first day on the job!"

It was all sunshine and rainbows after that. :hmm3grin2orange:

Anyhow, back on topic. I Literally have seen as much of these saws as yall have today.

I will say this as well, i will NOT be keeping all these damn things. I was originally only in this deal for the 125c and what i though was going to be two CP125's which today looked to me to be 797's and now i dont know what the hell they are.

I want the mini mac 25 as long as i can use the motor in my mini mac 35. I want the 125c (of course), and MAYBE on other of the bigger saws, all the rest are going to be parted out, sold, whatever on here.

Mastermind, Eccentris, Leeha and the like will have first dibs at everything since they are the men to make the most out of this stuff.

Anyhow, when i get a day off to mess with these things and make some decisions I will be sure to let everyone know.

And if i get into the guts of that 125c and find out that its badly broken or wont run for some reason.... Im gonna let EVERYONE know! :biggrin:

So where are the pictures of the 1050? I looked in photobucket when I was home away from the filter and I still did not see them.:confused:

Latest posts

Back