Need 028 parts for a burn victim

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an 028Super I put a new crank in just needs reassembled.Has maybe 10 hours run time at the most.Pay shipping and I'll send it to you instead of messing with that burnt pile.

It's a complete saw minus bar and chain. They put an impact on it to change the sprocket.....go figure.

I have too many projects.I'm working on a Jonsered 2055 right now that was give to me so I'm just paying it forward.

Scooterbum, If you ship him the saw, let me know how much Shipping is and I will Pay the shipping to him!

Thanks buddy we have her covered...

Very nice :clap: Rep sent my friend. :cheers:

Pinemartin, if there's anything you still need just let us know.

I really do appreciate all the giving, it is great to see this group band together for a common good. I have been thanking the people who were able to donate/sell me parts via PM's and the rep system as to not place praise on one person but to keep this a solid community effort. I will post repair pictures as the parts arrive.

This is amazing.... I sure wish I could help out but unfortunately I have no parts that will fit that saw.

If you ever need anything man I'll sure help you out if I can.

Only thing I have is chain and bar...let me know if you need them. That and time if you need a hand putting it back together. Loaner saw (gasp) if ya want to get him back going soon.

Goes out in the AM. I think I have all the parts.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back