Need advise on hot saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jons 181

Hello jon,
nice photo's of you in action. that 80cc pipe on your 181 husky really looks fast.
little leroi, we had better be careful, mike and jon will probably stay up nights working on their saws the whole month of june to get ready to beat on us in clearwater next year. mike has a awesome mac 101 and john has another 090 stihl they didn't bring and after all this exposure on arborborist site uncle art will probably show up with his 090 and beat us all.
Heres a photo of art martins 820 west bend. its pretty fast also

arts 820 west bend

heres another photo of uncle arts west bend. hes ran it up at my house but i dont think he's ever ran it in competition yet. hope he dont bring it to clearwater next year.
kd

ol kd

Heres a photo of myself making a 5 second cut in a 25 inch digger pine round with jonathan hobbs homelite 2100 hotsaw
ken

Hi there, we got saws in shytown. I wish I had found modified saws when I was first into saws. I used stock saws for all those years, but alas, I am enjoying what a retarded saw says when it gets up and talks.
Can I buy you a beverage?
John

Hotsaws

woodsjunkie
I was planning on having a 5 1/2 cu.in saw built but here where I'm from ,Don't want to be running with 088's,084's, 3120's,2100's and what not.I think the 6 cu.in. plus is the most common.Hotsawyers any coment ? not4sure. Seth
Ken- 088 on 70% alcohol full race ???? what do you think [email protected]

Last edited:
Back