• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NICE Dolmar PS-341. 120$ plus shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a really nice saw, appears to be low hour with a very nice looking piston. All I did was clean the recoil spring and rebuild the carb. (plus a very mild muffler mod). I put it in a round of dry black locust and it seemed to do pretty well for a small, light saw. These have a pro style construction, magnesium case, bolt on cylinder. Chain brake does not work due to missing brake band. Dont make me put it on ebay and sell it for 800$. Btw, that smiley face sticker is a really nice mod that probably adds at least 1000 rpm. All the cool kids are doing it!IMG_5108.jpegIMG_5109.jpegIMG_5112.jpegIMG_5113.jpegIMG_5114.jpegIMG_5111.jpegIMG_5110.jpegIMG_5054.jpegIMG_5053.jpegIMG_5048.jpeg

Back