Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First round this morning.

4b6b9c93-3123-2403.jpg

Is it true that Stumpy is having a real problem with the Paparazzi following him around and was trying to hire Justin Bieber to be his body guard. :laugh:

i call for God's blessings on you farmer types. let it rain (just the right amount), let it not hail (except maybe on someone's roof that needs a new roof and has paidup insurance). you guys rock

We just got hosed... Hopefully headed east...
Here's some pics of the two machines that were running this weekend... No wood got cut... Just a lot of running trucks and gravity wagons to the mill... Between the two machines, over 300 acres were covered... That equates to over 20,000 bushel of wheat... AKA, "ALOT of biscuits".
"With a few minor repairs of course"
attachment.php

The view from the top of the old JD 95
attachment.php

Even the newer JD 9500 needed some fixin... Just a little fancier way of getting up there...:msp_sneaky:

Last edited:
Neighbor stopped by,said we got 2" inchs of rain. I havn't been out yet to see if it was enough to seal the cracks in the yard. Hill ground corn was starting to turn yellow at the base and the late plant beans came up pretty spotty.

Neighbor stopped by,said we got 2" inchs of rain. I havn't been out yet to see if it was enough to seal the cracks in the yard. Hill ground corn was starting to turn yellow at the base and the late plant beans came up pretty spotty.

Well, hopefully it was in the nick of time...
MH

Latest posts

Back