Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wheat must have liked what we had this year... Got a neighbor who's running a 103 bushel average...!!! Unheard of in these parts... Mine won't do that, but it's decent...

Hell we were lucky to make 42-50 bushel wheat this year, which was a heck of an improvement from the 28-32 last year with the drought,...:bang:

I got to fire up the Stumpbroke 372 yesterday and give it a try,... HOLY ****!!!!!:rock::msp_thumbsup::bowdown::D
That thing blew me away. Dad got to run it for a bit, and had a grin from ear to ear. I think this one may put a whooping on Matt's. Just sayin. And stuff.:hmm3grin2orange:

I got to fire up the Stumpbroke 372 yesterday and give it a try,... HOLY ****!!!!!:rock::msp_thumbsup::bowdown::D
That thing blew me away. Dad got to run it for a bit, and had a grin from ear to ear. I think this one may put a whooping on Matt's. Just sayin. And stuff.:hmm3grin2orange:

Told ya :msp_biggrin: Stumpers does a good job

Better bring a sharp chain brody!!!
:big_smile:

Even stump said it was mean... So congrats on the 372!!! Keep her fat and sharp!!!

Glad ya'll enjoyed it. It ought to get stronger as it gets broke in.:msp_thumbup::cheers:

Glad ya'll enjoyed it. It ought to get stronger as it gets broke in.:msp_thumbup::cheers:
I can only imagine what it'll be like. I warmed it up nice and easy, cut some small logs briefly (after assembling and servicing it properly of course) and then sank that 28" bar in a Siberian Elm Stump (which I had cut down with the 660/36"er before it burned) and it just pulled like a freight train. It pulled almost as well as the 660 did, you just couldn't lean on it quite as much. That is one Bad-### saw. It was definitely worth the $$$.

Hey, keep an eye out for a 395xp build thread;)

I could use one of those too' :hmm3grin2orange:

Checked the info in the store after you mentioned it. Looks interesting for use with the social apps.

I'm antisocial though:)

I like it you only have to read those you chose, so far I'm up to two. :laugh: Mom has several on hers.

I'm thinking a arokmo GTG Path. :rock: The only thing is you would be seeing when I post Farm related pic posts. We would have to trade numbers in a PM for it to work.

I got a message from Tapatalk yesterday that said "You use Tapatalk a bunch" care to rate it? :ices_rofl:

Latest posts

Back