Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife is going to be quit upset with me when I get and go strait to the woods with it. Hope she has a sense of humor.

What's your elevation there? It's still tuned for Terry's, so let it warm up real good and give her more fuel if needed. Might be a tick lean if you're under 1200'. And I put the .325 rim back on it, so you could give it a go with it's old bar and chain..:rock:

Man, I swore off those things after the raffle 075... It was a PIA!!! They are cool though... I may just have to ante up some day and buy a minty 076 to sit on a shelf and run at GTG's... We could have HOG races!!! :rock:

I'll get around to that saw one of these days before Dan's GTG, I just been to busy to mess with it.

I'll get around to that saw one of these days before Dan's GTG, I just been to busy to mess with it.

You know... I hear this member here has a big yeller Partner saw... I think his name is Kenneth... I'm not totally sure though, since he don't come around to the GTG's very often... :poke:
But it sure would be nice to try it out some time and stuff...
It would be in the big Hawg category I think...
:hmm3grin2orange:

You know... I hear this member here has a big yeller Partner saw... I think his name is Kenneth... I'm not totally sure though, since he don't come around to the GTG's very often... :poke:

I hear ya, I've heard it runs but haven't seen it. Funny stuff.

Yes, yes it would. It does exsist. It might even put a woppin on a cream sickle. :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back