Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what ur sayin is I need to hit the little triangle blew ur name just playin rep sent for showin me how to rep

Ya we bEen having a bad problem with theft around here my uncle ha to backpack blowers stolen and my dad had someone try and get his weedeaters the other day so I figure I could make it a little harder for someone to pawn or easier for me to spot at a pawn shop now I just gotta come up with a scheme for my poulan

Ya we bEen having a bad problem with theft around here my uncle ha to backpack blowers stolen and my dad had someone try and get his weedeaters the other day so I figure I could make it a little harder for someone to pawn or easier for me to spot at a pawn shop now I just gotta come up with a scheme for my poulan

DH is that you?:msp_thumbsup:

Well, we haven't heard from Kenneth... So that could mean one of two things...
A. He got home, opened his saw, and loved it so much, he's still out cutting...
B. He got home, ran saw, and it blew up in his hands, rendering his fingers useless to post things...
Either is a distinct possibility...
:msp_scared:

Well I still have my fingers got the bar and chain on it grabed the saw gas it was empty i forgot I had used the last of it in weed wacker.:buttkick::sad4: But there is always tomorrow. If it runs as good as the extra exhaust port I my be wore out tommorrow night.:laugh::laugh:

Well I still have my fingers got the bar and chain on it grabed the saw gas it was empty i forgot I had used the last of it in weed wacker.:buttkick::sad4: But there is always tomorrow. If it runs as good as the extra exhaust port I my be wore out tommorrow night.:laugh::laugh:

You like that custom deflector?
:msp_wink:

Were still waiting on pics of that new dump truck:cool2:

View attachment 242816View attachment 242817View attachment 242818

I swear y'all are about as bad as a bunch of Chatty Cathy's,... Leave for a few days and there's ANOTHER 5-10 pages on the thread.... Doc, I tried to rep you, but the site wouldn't let me,...:msp_confused: Anyway, I should be tagging it soon and I've got replace the hyd dump actuator cable as it's pretty well frozen in the sheath,... No getting excited there Stump!!!:msp_scared: Anyway I'm happy. I need to wash it and wax it as the paint's pretty good, but it has about 1/2" of dust on it right now,...

Morning folks,had nice little shower here this morning. Anybody else getting any of this,hope so.

Nothing here Jim... I'm just sitting here on the back deck contemplating a weed eradication project for the day...

Trifluralin and glyphosate mix work really good on weeds the trifluralin is a pre emergent and the glyphosate is the weed killer try and find it in 54% concentrate (name brand :Round UP or avocet ). if need be you mix it with a little diesel fuel works wonders.

Roundup gets the nod today!!!
Since I gotta put soybeans in it Monday...
:hmm3grin2orange:
And yes, a little diesel in the mix works GREAT for hard to kill brush!!!

Back